Monday, September 18, 2006

Lackluster Star (Grand Showdown)

Seemed like the "Grand Showdown" in our favorite soap has brushed on me and my friend as we had our own stints involving Dorina Pineda.

Thursday, and as per Roselle's web log, Jo won two tickets for the "Bee2win sa Bituin" Grand Showdown to be held in Araneta Coliseum on September 19. How I wish I am still in Manila to watch it with Jo. She even made a joke that I should go back just for the showdown. Oh, if only I had the means. I have the time though I don't have the resources to fly back. Anyway, I wish to express my congratulations to my friend and may you fully enjoy your free ticket and the showdown itself. I watched ASAP two days ago and I realized that there would be so many guests gracing the event so I am sure that watching its taped version in BWN would never quench my desire to be physically present in Araneta on Tuesday.



On the other side (naks! actually I really intended to say "On the other hand"), I immediately phoned home last Sunday to check whether my little sisters really went to SM North to attend Ms. Geronimo's mall tour. My mom answered the call and happily informed me that they went to SM and my album was signed by no other that Dorina herself! Wow! I was elated and so eager to have my album sent to Japan. It's really a nice timing since one of my friend in Japan who happened to live nearby our place in Bulacan is about to go back here in Japan at the end of the month so I asked her if she could bring my album here. She agreed so that completed my part of the "grand showdown". My little brother also sent me pictures taken during the mall tour. Sobra po akong masaya!

No comments: