Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Spirit Is Willing But The Flesh Is Weak

Tonight I went back after seeing some friends that I missed seeing for a few months already. I felt so happy meeting them again. We talked over some snacks and drinks. Yes, we talked in Japanese. There again I realized how unexposed I am to the language especially now that I have no classes in school. But then again, with the hope of seeing each other again, we bade good bye to everyone.

I was about to sleep early tonight after a few weeks of suffering insomnia when I saw my friend Joanne online. It was so seldom that she goes online so I chatted with her. After her, I laso had a chat with a high school friend, Jerico. This time the chat took so long. We ended around 5 in the morning. I surfed a little more afterwards then I had this flush of idea gushing from my mind. I have on mind the story of my two friends, Naga-kun and Ai-chan. I really wanted to put them into writing now but I feel so sleepy already. My back also hurts. I started drafting it but I know very well that it would be long enough for me not to finish it in one sitting. I will just continue writing it after I wake up. The spirit (and the mind) is willing (and you got it, ) but the flesh is weak. Good night, ehr, morning!

No comments: