Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mental Exercise #1

Ever since, I have this mental exercise of associating people I know with celebrities. Be it just a product of my rich imagination, or an undeniable similarity, I am presenting a partial list, in no particular order: (Physical similarities are not my only basis.)

1. Raymond G. - Christian Bautista
2. Rey R. - Carlo Aquino/TJ Trinidad/Tom Welling (winner huh!)
3. Lin G. - Tetsuji Tamayama (玉山鉄二), Japanese actor
4. Christine S. - Judy Ann Santos/Sheryn Regis/M. R., OPM singer (ジャニスさん、 「M. R.」はだれか知らせることができないだろうね。)
5. Rosario DJ. - Pia Guanio, Miho Takeda (武田美保), Japanese synchronized swimmer
6. Honeylyn M. - Judy Ann Santos
7. Marlon F. - Mark Bautista
8. Mary Rose S. - Tata Villaruel
9. Guillermo S. - William Thio
10. Carmina DG. - Shaina Magdayao
11. Rommel R. - Rico Yan, R. I. P. (Yes, Memel, I always associate Rico to you, even during our HS days.)
12. Melissa DG. - Ronalissa Cheng
13. Joanne N. - Sarah Geronimo
14. Fidel N. - Edu Manzano
15. Marc Anthony G. - Bong Revilla
16. Pamela Vergel C. - Assunta de Rossi
17. Judilyn E. - Michelle Madrigal
18. my mom - Rio Locsin (especially after watching "Gulong ng Palad")/Keiko Matsusaka (松阪慶子), Japanese actress
19. Cristy S. - Teresa Teng (鄧麗君), Taiwanese singer
20. Rona Jean F. - Donna Cruz
21. Anne Therese C. - Christine Floirendo/Kristine Hermosa
22. Ms. Edna DC. - Cory Aquino
23. Jobert DC. - Rainier Castillo
24. Pamela DG. - Angelica Panganiban
25. Marie Grace P. - Claudine Barretto
26. Liza K. - Janice de Belen
27. Lei J. - Maui Taylor
28. Benedicto DGV. - Hubert Webb
29. Abby B. - Cheryl Cosim
30. Elliene U. - Joyce Jimenez
31. Mark EA. - Takeshi Kashima (鹿島丈博), Japanese gymnast
32. Oscar D. - Kousuke Kitajima (北島康介), Japanese swimmer
33. Warren L. - Lee Brennan (of 911), Joross Gamboa
34. Mary Jane L. - Julie Vega, R. I. P.
35. Arian T. - Tin Arnaldo
36. Melanie B. - Gladys Reyes
37. Daiki K. - Jericho Rosales
38. Jun A. - Rainier Castillo
39. Roald S. - Red Sternberg
40. George O. - Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
41. Leslie Y. - Carol Banawa
42. Chris M. - Jericho Rosales
43. Haruki S. - Jiro Manio
44. Haiyan L. - (the young) Aiza Seguerra
45. Angelica DG. - Lady Lee
46. Sheryl E. - Kathleen Go Quieng
47. Bernadette M. - Lani Mercado
48. Rosalinda P. - Vilma Santos
49. Benedict B. - Luis Manzano
50. Al (my PE 2 Social Dance classmate) - Lance Onate
51. Michael DL. - Bong Revilla
52. Bonilou A. - Christian Bautista
53. Jordan A. - Brian Villoria
54. John M. - Kazuhiro Watanabe (渡辺和洋), Japanese newscaster
55. Margielyn C. - Bernadette Sembrano
56. Socorro P. - Claudine Barretto
57. Marilyn F. - Angelika dela Cruz/Lucero, Mexican actress

Some people in the list are really popularly associated to their counterparts (i. e., not only by me). I hope I can recall more names for the next issue... Just send me your thoughts and/or reactions. I'll be waiting. (^。^)v

No comments: