Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Forever Friends Award

*Sorry for not posting Naga-kun and Ai-chan's story until now. I kind of lost my motivation to push it through. May be I'll post it next time. (I hope so.) In exchange of that, I've dug this piece of poetry from an old chest, I mean, old winzip file residing in my hard drive.

Oh, speaking of which, I have a question. How can I remove an old web page's entry in the Google listing? Any tip will be so much appreciated.

FOREVER FRIENDS AWARD

The kind of friends we'll always be...
We'll go where we want and we'll do what we like.
We'll say what we mean and, and mean what we say.
We'll question authority. We'll push the limits.
We'll go out of our ways.
We may fall, but we'll pick ourselves up and try again.
We'll become the best of ourselves. We'll unravel.
We'll roll up our sleeves and roll with the punches.
We'll hurt. We'll heal.
We'll weep and feel.
But we'll be there for each other and we'll survive,
And we'll grow stronger--because we are a "WE",
Because we are FRIENDS, and we will be FOREVER!

No comments: