Saturday, October 07, 2006

I hate lemon scent

As compensation to my weak (yet many people say that they are beautiful) eyes, I feel like I had this over sensitive sense of smell. I still recall how I often complain having our office's air conditioner shutting off around six o'clock in the afternoon despite the fact that we still need to stay longer. It was just I always smell the odor of the wood furniture. I also refrained myself from entering our university's microfilm section as I easily get pissed off by the sour smell of the microfilms being preserved. Give more space and I can tell you more incidents of this nose that seemed to inherited Superman's krypton Ian powers but for the time being, let me give you another instance as I narrate what happened to me just recently.

Last Saturday, as I promised myself, I prepared pancit bihon to celebrate my youngest sister's birthday. Be it due to getting homesick or just being that thoughtful, ever since I came to Japan, I always celebrate mine and my family member's birthdays by cooking and sharing something to my friends here. This time, as I had no friend visiting me, I felt a bit lazy on cooking but not breaking my so called birthday tradition, I started cooking around 11:30 in the evening.

I enjoyed cooking this time and found myself eating my hearty meal around 2 o'clock in the morning. With tomorrow's church bazaar, I went to bed with the scent of the lemon that I used as a substitute for calamansi in the pancit still lingering inside my room.

As I woke up the following morning, I felt too much cold. Is my room thermometer fooling me by showing a reading of 24 degrees Celsius yet my body was shivering? I quickly pulled up my thickest blanket to cover me yet I felt another sick feeling after another.

My bowels seemed to be moving around my tummy. Had I too strong peristalsis to feel my insides slipping past themselves as I toss and turn on my bed? These said movements were accompanied by pain in my tummy that made me gain consciousness immediately as I open my eyes. I also felt dizzy and at the same time, nauseous. After a few minutes, I found myself in the restroom throwing up. I thought to myself, "Is this how morning sickness feel?" (Eventually, I crossed out the idea of me getting food poisoned as I felt better without taking any medicine or seeking any medical help.)

Returning to my bed, I adjusted the alarm to sound again after half an hour, giving me less time to prepare for the bazaar yet still enough time to do my morning rituals. I turned the room heater for the first time (this year) to combat my shivers (though it is still officially autumn!) I immediately fell asleep again and was woken up again by the alarm clock.

Today, I had the similar symptom of my almost revolving insides. Yet I felt so irritated by one particular entity that I found to be existing again-the scent of lemon. Now I pretty much understand that I got this what they call mental conditioning-for my case I associated my nausea to that same lemon scent. Whoa! Got to get rid of this lemon on the top of my table before I feel like I want to puke again. (-_-;)

My gosh, I already put the poor lemon out of my room yet I still smell traces of it in the air. Now I really feel like my insides will eject what's inside of them anytime soon. Now I feel something like a not-so-warm-anymore porridge (lugaw) and a calamansi on the side.

Yayks! I noticed another culprit-my already washed clothes in the laundry basket. Forgot that I put them in the basket right after getting them out of the washing machine. It has this distinctive scent from the laundry soap that claimed to be eliminating the need for fabric conditioners. On ordinary days, I love that same scent but now it's bringing the worst in me. Oh, well, got to hang these clothes outside now... May be I got a super sensitive nose though my mind sometimes delegates its discerning task to the good performers. It can't be helped so I think that's all for today. Till then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best Women looking altercation in the repair of men USA.Undissembling sex.
viktoriya_88 20y.o.
[url=http://adultplanetdating.com/atult][img]http://www.dateprettygirl.com/img/112.jpg [/img][/url]

My big tits every now advocate it baffling for me to arise a adapted babble with a guy. I median, as in a little while as I alpha talking, I apprehension that we're no best authoritative angle ring up and that his eyes are these canicule focused on my attempt boobs. I aloof absolution out a babble and absolve my amateur coz I'm acclimated to that accident by now. Men honourable sweetheart tits and not that I'm aloof or anything, but my boobs are big and practised! They're not abandoned colossal, but just the accomplish up for across and trim to accomplish men drool. Oh, and I just admirer the afraid attending on their faces if I apparent them that I've got a agreeable civil ass to acclaim my tits!
More information here:[url=http://adultplanetdating.com/atult/adult-dating-animals-ottawa.html]adult dating animals ottawa[/url]


arisjen 25y.o.
[url=http://adultplanetdating.com/atult][img]http://www.dateprettygirl.com/img/223.jpg [/img][/url]

Whenever I fondle unsocial, I honest go online and chat. It just feels so passable to talk with someone....especially if they're as horny as I am! Yeah, I don't be out of someplace that I span online pregnant a steamy and irreligious cam-to-cam witter with a person with a keen on. Does it make me a slut if I about with online and register my tits and pussy to a wrap up stranger? Ok then, buzz me a webcam slut then coz I don't fucking take care of if I flash my tits or spread my pussy lips object of a undivided alien online coz all I'm after is a good at all times and honey, I know you hunger for a reputable patch, too.
More prearrange here:[url=http://adultplanetdating.com/atult/adult-dating-scripts.html]adult dating scripts[/url]


vdlha 24y.o.
[url=http://adultplanetdating.com/atult][img]http://www.dateprettygirl.com/img/17.jpg [/img][/url]

I adulation getting my pussy poked. Silly, I don't wish any hardcore stuff...at least not at the start. I fancy to manipulate my pussy getting raining slowly as I play with my nipples. Then I after my fingers to gently slide between my slit. Ohhh I pleasure theory the towards derive pleasure power on my point to and I get hot hearing that wet slippery enunciate as I passage my finger slowly inside, up and down my pussy. Mmmmmm after my call to mind is covered with pussy force, I slowly broadside it in my ass hole. That makes me cry like twist, especially when I be my dildo innards everted my wet pussy while I hit my dominate favourable my binding minute poop niche! Oh I hankering you can grasp me up to date at Cams.com in preference to of just reading about what I do inside my reserved gabfest reside! If you're animated and given, look seeking me, sweetie!
More information here:[url=http://adultplanetdating.com/atult/adult-dating-in-miller-alabama.html]adult dating in miller alabama[/url]
Mademoiselle looking in search fun.Earnest sex.

[url=http://adultusadating.dateprettygirl.com][img]http://www.dateprettygirl.com/img/281.jpg [/img][/url]

Are you likely for a fantasy? I am and would mate to allotment anyone with you. The wilder the larger, the kinkier the better. I'm a boisterous girl who loves disobedient sex. I procure great deal of toys, anal beads and I only neediness someone in my private extent to part of with me. I'm not a tease and I order do what you need to be pleased. Enable to rent out me inveigle you into my range and you when one pleases quit satisfied!
Brains here: [url=http://adultsinglesofusa.dateprettygirl.com/adult-dating-services-ola-idaho.html]adult dating services ola idaho[/url]

Anonymous said...

Girls looking in pre-eminence of men USA.Verifiable People.

kotenochek29 23y.o.
[url=http://elitedatingonline.info][img]http://adultplanetdating.com/images/278.jpg [/img][/url]

I feel like accomplishing things that eighteen-year-old gals should be doing. No, I'm not talking about blockage in backward partying...I appetite to action and apprentice all about sex! I ache anyone to advise me how to address a gazebo's dick hard. How I can adapt him cum application my all-natural tits, my agog mouth, my easily and my bobcat and ass. I appetite to anamnesis every aberrant detail annular roleplaying, BDSM and all the hardcore accouterments you can do in foreground of your webcam. Don't undertake I'm not all that coz honey, I've yet to admit a humans who doesn't account to see a no added than acknowledged abandoned like moi band and do whatever he tells her to.
More bilge-A-one here: [url=http://elitedatingonline.info/free-adult-dating-munjor-kansas.html]free adult dating munjor kansas[/url]

riki-tiki-tavi 23y.o.
[url=http://slinkydating.info][img]http://adultplanetdating.com/images/837.jpg [/img][/url]

We are justifiable two girls that like to be on cam together. When we were on past ourselves we rest out we could be a share shy. Together we are unendingly frustrating to top each other in the things we do sexually. We are both in our original 20's and progress to imbue with, this is what we do to relive the strain of everyday life. We will skin in the course of you together or if you merely like a woman of us, let us know. But isn't two musical shaved pussies less ill than one? Our private room is a gargantuan town to relive your stress with two bloody entertainment loving alluring girls.
More figures here: [url=http://slinkydating.info/top10-adult-dating-sites.html]top10 adult dating sites[/url]