Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Entrance Exam Blues - I passed it!

* Originally posted in my Multiply account, http://ebdeguzman.multiply.com.

Now is summer vacation here in Japan but I will still be busy in preparing for my entrance exam on the 23rd. Actually, I will be meeting my tutor as I will familiarize myself with my research proposal which he will be translating for me in Japanese.

The exam will be an interview by the Math department faculty panel and it will be in Japanese. I don't really know if I can reply to them in Japanses but at least I need to familiarize myself again with my undergraduate thesis which was written almost three years ago. I have forgotten what it was about already.

I am worrying about the entrance exam in two ways. One is the content itself of the interview. Next is how to have it in Japanese. Well, I will just leave it to God, to my tutor, to my academic supervisor, to the math faculty panel, and to myself.

Gambarimasu!

No comments: